Monday, July 19, 2010

02:30am. Unknown girl, lonely me become We. The illusion of love grows strong under dim light


"the blue of day and night,
blue of overflowing waters,
a sadness with a frown and blue face.
A world dyed in many blues and
find myself in despair. always
my hope is tested."

"Spica"

Where it all started
when I first began
the 11 was being pointed
by the short hand

with my hands at rest
to say something in my mind
what is it congesting on your breast?
i'll spare a nights sleep and 8 hours time

For some reason I feel nocturnal and awake
maybe its the swirling colors above me.
Tell me how your fingers make
mine melt inside yours and a string around my pinky.

one day i'll have our picture in a frame
attach it to a rocket that will become a star
each day in entangled feelings we board a train
or clearly seen while driving home in your car

Stand still and see after the yellow light ceases to flow
in a field, walking without direction
the shards of a heart with a magnificent glow
returning to the sky a constellation

"Jikan"

Today will end shortly.
Tomorrow that waited will be Today.
Today as you knew it will pass away.
Days sure to come will be called "Today".

A countdown to a day destined to cross by.
Ending silently, starting slowly what's written on your calendar for Today?
A mundane description of Today that ceased.
Today shall end

Too fleeting and unproductive was Today.
Yesterday, what will be remembered as I move forward?
A book of Yesterdays attached to old notes.
How much has been accomplished, skipped, or vain?

Today has begun
Knowing that I drifted among the minutes
guided by the hand, theres work to be done
before the clock signals the ending credits

"Just One Minute"

Just like that
yea, keep singing
I loved the sound
Set aside your tsundere lips
I hear your emotions echoing
vibrating through your skull
that touches mine
Surely, I know these emotions are true
I remember fondly how I laughed
I don't want to forget this time so elegant
even now our backs touch
My lower back giving away under pressure
the film glitched and froze at the scene of
interlocked arms as we laughed at the idiot box
You said I failed you right?
No, we were just tossed together,
it was the chemical and emotional combination
that dazzling stimulus ignited
each time you were mentioned
Rest silently on my shoulders
The words we can't say out loud
are added to the hymm of your song

No comments:

Post a Comment