Monday, July 19, 2010

Boku Kaishuu 4(Kono yume to omoi owaranai )


Sleepless

On this seventh floor veranda sitting between the rails I am waiting for the colors to change and a significant other to arrive. Wishes are easy to make and resemble simple thoughts. Thinking and believing in something imaginary is always a fun brain tease but actually constructing it produces the results of whether its realistic or fantasy. Gathered in this room are 5 friends sharing each others time. As morning is on the horizon 1 falls to sleep, then another. So after the lights are turned off and 2 more follow their example. Leaving 1 who is untouched by sleep. Captivated by moons light creating shadows and road lights that act as points on a map. The half shut blinds gave a weird effect that reflects both inside and out.Where I am is too far away its frustrating and I cannot capture a cloud. The outside is secretive as it hides my house from view and won't answer my questions that I'm asking. The wind can't sway my heart nor can it answer me.Yet my words are both invisible and powerful like the mighty breeze picking up leaves. So I'll whisper my prayers, hopes, and fears so that wind will carry them in a message unrolling my blue yarn into many threads flying across the night sky. Casting a web,I construct my yarn onto a fishing line attached with a bell and returned to rest. It feels easier to sleep here waiting on the veranda as im the last to sleep.

Iro

We become like colors,fascinated with each others hue, wanting to blend. Something like 2 colors on a stick. the first attracts what is common to us both. The second color is reverse of the other, testing if we can mix them both. I'm in love with how you shine and speak when your social with friends. My ability to enrapture an empty scenery is enticing to you. So drawn out would be twin auras with unmatching clothes right? What color will my heart be with our first meeting, me wanting to confess my love to you, and always thinking of you? My hearts color as it is now is being faded and lacking a new tone after each wash. May we become like kids playing with crayons as we brainstorm new pigments and mixes. Painting a picture together with you, will its appearance be the face our future? If we adore the picture then our trial and error was successful,and I'll be happy. Will it show the true tint of our hearts hidden in our bodies? If its attractive, then the eloquence of seasons spent with you will show before our eyes. The more time I have with you the more my heart bathes in yours becoming identical and my image in a mirror is replaced with yours. Its as if I'm complete with you and we are two halves of one color. As our colors intertwine from contrasting hues to mixing and painted will it be an image of love or tragedy?

Ai no Mayonaka

This bright place filled with changing neon lights and smiling faces isolated me as others dance without care. I'm looking for a young hopeful girl to share this dazzling night. I'm over crowded and walk aimlessly. In all this movement my heart catches a scent of a woman, locating her to my left. As I get closer, her perfume slows down time around us and the distance disappears between us. My colonge caresses her sweet scent and whispers to each other comparing our miserable lives.I spend my time with her, dancing closer evermore, the sizes to her body need not to be asked.Everything about her is radiant and without knowing I'm obsessed with discovering each inch. Our meeting must be hitsuzen, as for the feeling flowing through my body is arousal, for my heart I could not come to find. As if lost memories remembered in my body were found it acted consciously and instantly moved with her body. We leave the party, walking together we listen to a love song slowly play, unsure places of my heart are naming this lovely feeling. I'm feeling better and being with her was like she unintentionally cared for a heart that I threw away. An unloved person like me found her as if our lifes met in an abandoned detour.under a crystal moon we search for what our eyes cannot see. A breeze blows her hair in her face. I push back her hair to reveal her face and see a tear slidding down her cheek. My swollen heart opens up filling my chest with compassion,and I lick her tear leading back to her eye and kiss her lips. I pull her closer to whisper in her ear. I wish to end the pain and aimless life I've lived with you by my side, surely this meeting, this shared pain can bloom a true love for us both if only you are with me'.I face her and say "may the past of our lives end tonight and we discovering, learning, and loving each other become our future. I wish for you to become my cream-colored moon shining among purple clouds and blue skies and a garden adored in sunlight." Looking at her I ask her to be mine and hear her response. She answers saying:"My name is Lucia Shirayuki and yes I will".I embrace my beloved Lucia as my heart's fragments begin to repair and the overwhelming feeling starts and so does our future together.

XY loves XX

It runs in circles, night sleep to me becomes unattractive and I start searching for cute faces to melt my heart. My body doesn't ache but its sluggish as its positioned in a stiff chair. Ahh! its very bothersome. I'm becoming a murderer as dead fly's bodies are smeared across my computer. I'm left with the mind of trained assassin as my skills improve. The soft light slips through window blinds bit by bit. My shadow is shown making friends with imaginary objects. I start to believe you are with me, it makes my heart giggle"warau"and it tickles. But realizing its a lie my heart screams"kiri kiri",in my hands as I fall asleep. I reserved your place on my bed with my teddy bear keeping watch. Hes a fighter so its safe but will you inherit the pillow waiting for your head? The outside growls with a soft bark and wuff. My hand slowly appears before me. My first words are japanese as I sing looking at the sky through trees abstracting my view. I want to sing at your bedside when I do. I would hang outside a window and sing "Au Revoir" wearing wax wings playing my old piano. Or reverse and have you arrive like Wonderwoman as I sing "Brise", if that ever happend I would be too bashful to let out a sigh. But I would give you a great performance. I want to see your life through the words you speak like a movie was playing. Admiring the actions and roads of life you taken. Of course all of this is my overactive imagination damaged from not listening to your advice. Like that tree interfering with my sight, Branches stretched, connected to the main body, rooted into the ground spreading. Surely I can touch you and these multiplying thoughts are beloved, lovely, heartbreaking, painful,and saddening their many colors i want you to see. They will be known as the soundtrack of my crayon heart. Play this cd on your cd player and see the images acted out on the walls. Its now time to sleep as the sound of outside is overrun by engines and people talking. I'll hide my letters under your pillow guarded by my teddy bear, to absentmindedly believe your really by my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment