Friday, September 3, 2010

The Evening closes Quietly

So you don't hear me whine I'll only write about common vague or spoken conversation. Don't worry so much about me, I don't think of myself so highly. I felt distraught and regret about it all. I don't understand how, I wanted to learn and move forward. It all sounds vague right? Just enough to let a topic be known yet never the full details. I keep you out while flashing problems around fast enough you can't see what's wrong with me. So many things I'm thinking about now after my 21st birthday. Maybe its too much, I'm not sure if I hold myself back from something I put my mind to will I regret it later or be in pain more than before if remembered? I feel that I want "this" but I hold myself back. When I think of will I be able to handle to do this? Am I worthy of such? Is there really an opportunity? Should I try explaining myself to her? To come clean I made a fool of myself there could this be a chance for redemption? Perhaps...I'm only thinking of me too much. Somewhere living, having problems one and the same, differences in place and time. I thought of you so I wanted you to know this and if you were fine, I enjoyed knowing the beauty of life through your eyes. So that I'm not a burden casting my doubts on you and never brag about how I am. Pushing for a next time, I wanna be strong enough, be confident so that I'll try without regret. Chances are present each moment, opportunities arise tomorrow, thoughts will fade. I will do my best to remain as the person you knew. So much is changing nowadays its easy to be subdued by it all. Dear friend, you and I are somewhere chasing our dreams, searching for something to call our own. Whimsically I hope my words reach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment