Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quotes I greatly admire

"Just like there's a right place for everything around me, there must be the right place for me somewhere in this world. Right, somewhere in this world. That's what I believe"
(Right Place, Sekine Kosai).


Mary and Modred
into the ridge wood,
red white and gold,
we're just anointed,
we're just a haunted,
sighing sighing star,
miath marka riha?,
until evergreen.
(Green Bird, Cowboy Bebop)

"A boy has the right to dream.
Endless possibilities stretch out before him.
What awaits him down the path he will choose?
The boy doesn't know.
Before he knows it, the boy has become an adult...
...and he learns what he was able to make of himself.
Joy and sadness accompany this.
When this happens, does he bid his past farewell in his heart?
Once a boy becomes an adult, he cannot go back to being a boy.
The boy is now a man.
Only one thing can be said:
A boy has the right to dream.
Endless possibilities stretch out before him.
All men were once boys."
(Outlaw Star)

"THE ADVENTURE NEVER ENDS_
WE'LL SET OFF ON A JOURNEY
SOMETIME SOMEWHERE
TO THE STARS AGAIN.
AND THE NEW ADVENTURES WILL BEGIN"
(Outlaw Star)

"THAT WHICH WAS LOST IN EXCHANGE FOR KNOWLEDGE. THAT WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT TO US, AND YET THAT WE CAN NEVER GRASP WHILE WE WALK AMONG THE LIVING. WE CANNOT GRASP IT. AND YET,AND YET, DO YOU STILL TELL US THAT WE MUST STRIVE TO REACH IT?! OH FATHER OF HEAVEN"
(VINLAND SAGA)

"Always searching for something
Always wishing for something
Let me go further into the depths
Let me feel the meaning more
Let me be nothing
Let me be the universe
Breaking everything
Having everything
I lay down everything for you and this love"
(LOOPER, LUNA SEA)

"If there’s something you can do, you do it. That’s how you embrace your destiny"
Straight Cougar (S-CRY-ed)

"I too am alone. It's sad being alone. It's painful. I felt that way too. But if we're together, at times we may hurt each other, and we may even part. But, that is not the end. I'll always be with you."
Hitomi Kanzaki (Vision of Escaflowne)

"
They say there is no such place as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing at all. No matter how far you walk, it's just the same road, it just goes on and on. But in spite of that...Why am I so driven to find it?."
Kiba (Wolf's Rain)

more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment